Anxiety? Trauma? Chronic Pain?
They all work together, and leave you feeling exhausted, agitated and unsafe in your body and mind.
With support, you can move through pain and fear and find a road that leads to your healing and feeling safe in your body and life.
You are not a problem to fix. You are a human to hold.
As we sit and allow what is happening in this moment, we begin to see through the fear, resistance and old conditioning that keeps pain stuck.
Through a combination of EMDR, Focussing Therapy, Pain Reprocessing Therapy and mindfulness, I can help you heal and thrive in the face of pain and anxiety.
After many years of working in the the mental health field from homeless shelters, addiction and PTSD recovery centres, as well as continually doing my own inner healing and transformation ( a never ending process!) and suffering burnout as well as depression, I know how important it is to honour yourself, to heal, and to have a safe, non-judging space to truly explore who you are.
At the moment I am excited to bring you Transformational Breathwork. I have found this to be the most rapid, profound healing for “issues stuck in the tissues” that I have ever experienced or guided for my clients.
I will create a healing session focussed on speaking into your subconscious to heal exactly what YOU want to let go of and welcome more of, in your life.
Often the trauma we release is inter-generational (not yours, but given to you to carry), so we have access to healing future generations.
Email me for more info or check out the Transformational Breathwork.
Mindful Living Now is the website of Mindbody Solutions, dedicated to exploring, developing and delivering classes, counselling and programs to improve well-being. Madeleine Eames, the owner, is a psychotherapist, speaker, author, yoga instructor and mindfulness practitioner.
- Certified in Pain Reprocessing Therapy
- Certifying as a Breathwork Coach and Transformational Breathing with Breathmasters
- Thriving Circle: One year Healing program from Patriarchy Stress Disorder
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, (MBSR)
- EMDR (2008)(Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprogramming)
- Somatic Therapy for Trauma and Pain, Dr. Arielle Schwartz
- Mindfulness for Pain, Dr. Ron Seigel
- How the Body Keeps Score, Dr. Bessel van der Kolk
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) with Dr. David Burns (2005)
- Certificate in Mindbody Medicine from Henry Benson Institute at Harvard University
- Mindfulness Based Pain Management Certificate (MBCPM), 2019, Dr. Jackie Gardner-Nix.
- Certified Empowered Relief instructor, a Stanford 2-hour research validated pain management skills class.
- Explain Pain Education certification.
- Yoga for Chronic Pain Certificate, 2015, Neil Pearson
- One year study program in Embodied Leadership and Embodied Yoga Principles (2021)
- 500hr yoga teacher training, South Okanagan Yoga Academy, (2013), focus on yoga for anxiety and chronic pain.
- Breathe to Heal training 2017, Max Strom
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga, Yoga Outreach
- Focussing Therapy
Masters in Social Work, University of Toronto, 1990-92
BA Psychology/Sociology, Lakehead University, 1985-88